Saturday, January 2, 2010

some light on Taliban Sharia

Why the hell Taliban’s version of orthodox Islam is “limited” to women . I just don’t understand that all the time we see them enforcing Sharia by banning women from jobs, roaming around without veil and Mahrum , wearing proper clothes, adultery , punishing for adultery , just women girl , girls and women but aren’t we missing something here !!!!! what about punishing smugglers, corrupt officials, holders of wheat and other edibles , Adulterator of edibles, poppy growers , arms and drugs smugglers, car snatchers , kidnappers for ransoms. Black marketers, Black mailers , robbers, dacoits, criminals and Mobile Phone snatchers ( I would like to torch a few myself) ok for swat satellite mobile phone snatcher. So this picture is so far in my poor humble knowledge of Islam is not exactly “Islamic Code of Justice” this phenomena was also common in the Lal Masjid Clerks as well as their Students were only after brothels and girls wearing trendy stuff and they too ignored the second penal list I mentioned here, however this list is missing a lot of crimes from Pakistan Penal Code. I wonder if anyone can answer my "why" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment